Perkins diesels 4203 u engine

Got one of these lumps in my s3 110 and I am trying to get a crank case oil seal for it I have been told that its not available as an aftermarket part anymore ! Any one have any ideas were I can get one or if it is a standard part I could get from an engineers supply ? thanks in advance

Paul

Reply to
itcosthowmuch?????

Try Golden Arrow Marine

023 8071 0371
Reply to
Peter

Given the O/D, I/D and width (thickness) my local Motor Factors can get just about any oil seal overnight, You dont say whereabouts you are, but as I'm well out in the sticks I would have thought you shouldnt have too much trouble, just try a few different places locally. Steve the grease

Reply to
R. L. Driver