Selling a Discovery

Hi folks, am I allowed to put details of my Disco on here for sale incase a Land Rover enthuisast is interested, I would like her to go to a good home. Thanks for all the help over the years folks.

Reply to
cyberwraith

'Course you can.

Don't forget to say where it is ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

and ideally if you have webspace post a link to some images of the beastie I'm going to do the same with Kato once I finish overhauling Miles btw Loot is free and I sold the RRC thro' it after ebay pissed me about. Derek Kato 200 TDi Disco Miles 300 TDi Disco

Reply to
Derek

Ok thanks folks I will put the details up tomorrow.

Reply to
cyberwraith