Speakers disco j reg

I have a 91 disco and it has some kenwood speakers in the front doors. I want to know if anyone knows what system was installed when it was new ? And also if anyone has put some new speakers in the rear ? and was it dificult to find some that would fit ?

I want to put a new system in with a 12 cd auto changer but havent a clue on where to put the cd auto changer. Has anyone here installed a new system and put some nice ICE in themselfs or had some fitted ? and could i see some photos. Im ok at things like this but would love some stories and advice before i go ahead. Thanks Darren email snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk for the pics advice or leave message here! Hi ho land rover away :-) thanks guys

Reply to
105987904

On or around Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:53:08 +0100, "105987904" enlightened us thusly:

dunno. Mine (91H) has 4 speakers, apparently standard. The right-rear one doesn't speak, mind, and hooking another speaker to it finds that it's the wiring that's at fault, buggrit.

Reply to
Austin Shackles