That will teach me....

Mornin'

Was on the way into work in my Golf, on a dual carriageway at about

70mph. A blue series 2 disco sped past me in the outside lane. God knows what went though my head, but i thought i'd investigate. Followed it for a bit - V8, Strange Roof rack and Non standard rear clusters (with extra white bits in) - and was going shit quick.

2 quick flashes of the old blues and twos in the rear clusters and all was clear!

Got a 'thank you' wave from the driver when i pulled back in...

Better than being pulled!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

You were lucky!! At least now you'll know that when you see it again, make sure youre being good!

The fuzz round here seem to change their unmarked car every couple of weeks - first it was a black Honda Accord Type R, then a bright blue Mondeo ST220, then a silver X type jag.....now they've got a black Volvo S60 T5....they like to keep us on our toes I think!

-- Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Pacman

Mark Solesbury uttered summat worrerz funny about:

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Used to work on a trading estate in South East London where there was a suspicious unit full of relatively decent cars and bikes. We all thought there was some dodgy dealing in stolen cars going on. Turned out to be storage for the local Scotland Yard branch unmarked vehicles!!!

Neil

Reply to
bumble101