Whats it worth?

I have an N/A 90 which has failed the MOT due to quite major chassis rot.

All other areas on MOT were a pass.

98,000 miles Truck Cab Body good

I will be selling it as it is - what is its rough value?

Reply to
Mac

Impossible to say. at least without sight of the vehicle.

How bad is the Chassis rot? Is it terminal or realistically repairable? Perhaps a quote for the repairs would be a good tool to have when trying to sell it so that potential buyers know whats in stall.

Unless it's had some serious neglect I can't imagine many 90 Chassis being beyond repair just yet but suppose there will be a few.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I have an 1984 N/A 90 which has failed the MOT due to chassis rot.

All other areas on MOT were a pass.

98,000 miles Truck Cab Body good

I will be selling it as it is - what is its rough value?

both front outriggers corroded within 30cm of panard rod mounting points.

off side front chassis corroded within 30cm of panard rod mounting point

both rear spring top mounting points corroded

off side rear spring lower mounting corroded

center chassis corroded both sides within 30cm of radius arm mounting points

both center body mounting points corroded

mot examiners words!

Reply to
Mac

Take it back for a pass, never used the word excessive ;-)

Reply to
murphwiz