RX300 Rear "Mudflap" question

Greetings,

In a parking lot today, a car sideswiped my RX300. The only damage was some scratches on the left rear "mudflap". Is the mudflap itself replaceable (actually it's a hard plastic mudflap) or must it be replaced as part of the rear bumper cover? I know the rear bumper cover (from experience) is $600+. If the mudflap is replaceable itself, how much might it cost?

Thanks,

Bob

Reply to
Bob Grabowski