'97 Corsa 5dr Rear Suspension Creaking

For a number of years the rear suspension on my 1997 5 Door Corsa has tended to groan a bit when pulling away. This is most pronounced with someone sat in the back seats.

Can any of you spanner boys care to tell me what I need to look for plz?

TIA

Andy

Reply to
Acedrew

Are you sure that its the rear suspension ?? In all my years as a mechanic i have not ever heard of this problem with that model Corsa. The usual problem is the exhaust catching the rear axle when there are passangers in the rear. It might be worth getting it checked out.

Reply to
Mr Digital

Ah - interesting Phil - will get under there this weekend. (After all, what else are bank holiday weekends for!)

Cheers

Andy

Reply to
Acedrew