Can anyone recommend a good garage?

Having recently been done over by a main dealer garage I looked on the Internet to find a reliable garage. As I couldn't find a ready source of available garage information I bought a domain name and have decided to set up a site myself.

I would be most grateful if you could take a look at:

and submit a review.

This will hopefully become a useful resource that save people the weeks of stress I suffered and save them a great deal of money.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Mark Boughen

Reply to
Mark Boughen

Nice idea. But do some more browser testing before letting it loose on the world? Doesn't seem to load the frames in Firefox.

Chandy

Reply to
Chandy

Havin a quick look, it sounds like the garage owners themselves cud have made the comments.

Reply to
Gøñzølã

The message from "Gøñzølã" contains these words:

Can't see them in FireFox!

Reply to
Guy King

And then out of the goodness of you heart you carry adverts to cheap car insurance!, the only way to find a good garage is to ask someone who has found one, or be lucky enough to find one yourself. Monty pythons had people like you sussed long ago.

Reply to
Fred

getting "No suitable nodes are available to serve your request."

Reply to
barry

It's a blank page. Well done.

Reply to
Malc

...and if it remains honest, is likely to stay blank!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Comes up as a blank page in Oregano.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You've been beaten to it in some parts

and these are independently verified by the people who also receive the complaints when it all goes wrong.

Reply to
Doctor D

OK so it needs a bit of tinkering to work in Firefox. I would like to thank all of those kind people who have sent me an e-mail telling me this.

I will set about this right away and hopefully have all you Firefox users submitting reviews in the very near future.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Mark Boughen

Reply to
Mark Boughen

And don't forget mac browsers.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

To be fair he has fixed the Firefox problem and taken the time to respond to my email to him.

Reply to
Malc