dumb grease gun question

I got one of those small grease guns with the cartridge. My problem is that I bought some new cartridges and I don't know how to refill the gun. Any guidance? I've googled the hell out of it and nothing of any relevance came up.

Reply to
GFRfan

The message from GFRfan contains these words:

If it's like mine - pull the plunger right out and lock it (this may be twist or lever or wedge sideways or anyone of a dozen weird and wonderful things), unscrew the barrel, swap cartridges and screw shut - then release the plunger.

Reply to
Guy King

I don't know the exact one, but usually you pull back and lock the plunger, unscrew the tubular handle and put the cartridge in, release the plunger and operate, loosen the bleed screws and operate to get the air out.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful