Ford DCi 130 engine

Hi all Very simple , but does my Ford DCi 130 engine use a cam belt or chain and what is the recomended mileage to change

Ta Mike

Reply to
Mike

Hi all is there a cam belt or is it a chain in the ford DC1 130 engine, and what is the recomended mileage to change Ta

Mike

Reply to
Mike

the 130 engine (AZBA engine) in the mondeo has a belt: 125k or 10years. (according to autodata)

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thats good, We have a 2005 car just coming up to 80,000 miles.

Mike

Reply to
Mike