Laguna seat faulty

I have a Laguna 1997 1.8RT. There is a problem with the drivers seat in that the seat rocks freely up and down in the height adjustment plane. Every time I sit in the seat it drops and when I get out or when heavy cornering it raises.

I assume that the rachet as slipped on the adjustment gear, but I really don't have the faintest idea how to go about fixing this, I mean how do I get to the rachet, do I have to remove the seat , if so how do I go about this?

Please help

Any comments gratefully accepted..

.. Tony

Reply to