Nissan Almera '03 Pollen Filter

Does anyone know the location of the Pollen Filter in a 2003 Almera with A/C?

Not sure if it's under the bonnet or glovebox out job!

Thanks

Rob

Reply to
robpol

Not sure if the location is still the same, but the pollen filter on my 1996 Almera was behind the glove box. It involved removing the glove box - two press out plastic pins on the hinges under the box. Then remove four screws and remove the glove box aperture reinforcement plate. I then had to cut out a piece of the glove box aperture to gain access (it has moulded cutting lines). As far as I remember, the filter comes out in two pieces. If the plastic cover hasn't been cut, it shows that the filter is the original. It's really quite an easy job. All I did was to wash the filter with water/detergent, dry and replace. I would suspect that these filters are very rarely changed in a garage service, although it's part of the schedule.

Terry

Reply to
Terry D

Its definately still behind the glovebox. As far as i remember you remove the 2 plastic screw / clip type things and the box drops down. You then just extract the filter, no cutting is involved.

Reply to
Rob