toyota celica clutch

Just been quoted £411.00 to replace clutch for a 2litre gt model,having no idea on this price is this expensive,

Reply to
Alex

Well the time listed for the job is 6 hours. So assuming £50/hr labour it isn't far off.

Reply to
Conor

About average I'd say. The lowest I've heard of is £300, but I've also heard of quotes as high as £600. Changing the clutch on a Celica is not exactly an easy job. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

About average as others have said.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2