Great looking Miata, errrr, Alfa you have there!

Oily bits by Mazda, styling by Alfa. Perfect.

Reply to
SteveH

Great idea in my opinion.Both companies have a great opportunity here! As whacky as Mazda styling is getting, the Alfa has my attention even after many years of Miatas! The engine being by Alfa / Fiat has me just a touch worried but it seems Fiat has gotten it's act together these days, long as Alfa doesn't get too over confident that THEY can make it great ;-)

cd

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo