Euro W116 Climate Controls

Hello all,
My climate controls are malfunctioning and was wondering if the US climate controls will just "plug and play"? TIA :-) 76 450SE

Would a photo of the two different climate controls help?US has push buttons and the Euro has twist knobs.
the push button assembly or the climate control system is malfunctional?
thank god we don't have that dodgy climate control system on our w116's in Australia ;)
| Hello all, | | My climate controls are malfunctioning and was wondering if the US | climate controls will just "plug and play"? TIA :-) 76 450SE |
Simple answer is no, they are not compatible and will require a lot of work to complete. To add to this, you really don't want the push button type if you have the dials. The climate control servos are unreliable and expensive.
Now once you fit that turbo kit, you wont need it as you'll be going so fast :-)

Thanks guys! That figures,I have many controls to use but they are all US type :-( .
Thats funny too Al :-)