for Karl

i think you forgot about this thread! thanks in advance.
actually, you know i guess i do have the ortho seat backs. i wasn't connecting with what you were asking, but there is a thumbwheel on the
outboard sides of the front seats to adjust the lumbar support. i guess that's what you're talking about. the thing about the floor heat is that it's not there right now, but i'm pretty sure that it's because when i took the pump out to examine it, i pulled all the vacuum lines off to get it out of the car. when it was obvious that the motor was fried, i just left it out of the car. but i discovered the hard way that you can't start the car with it disconnected. so i put it back in with the electrical harness attached, but the vacuum lines off since it's a bit of a pain to reconnect them. now i have no floor heat, but i don't feel like pulling the back seat out again until i have the new pump.
thanks again for your help. looking forward to seeing the parts list.

No, I did not forget...... my newserver drops the messages after 5 days and I was hoping you would write again. Pmail me and I will email you the 4 pages of instructions and parts list.