Opinions on ASA wheels?

Just curious if anyone has opinions on this brand. They seem relatively inexpensive and look good - is there a catch?
Thanks, Dev

see this thread.... http://tinyurl.com/ng77k sounds pretty decent...if ISO or some such quality control standards are maintained. just a less expensive variation of higher priced/named brand.
Devon wrote:

Thanks, Raymond, for the follow up and link. I imagine that tirerack.com (whom I've dealt with before) lends them some credibility. And as long as they're not made in N.Korea... ;)
raymond- wrote:

haha...yeah, would be a bummer if it failed shortly after launching, eh?