Damage at rear collision? (Space Wagon '92, 177000 km)

After a rear collision while moving forward (20 km/h versus 60 km/h) in 1'st or 2'nd gear I have trouble shifting to the 2'nd gear.- All other gears are no problem. I am aware that the gearbox can be somehow worn out because of the many miles but is there any possibility that parts in the gearbox (e.g. synchrohub) can be damaged if it prior to the accident was weak?

Regards Henrik

Reply to
Henrik