Getting head bolts

I'm doing the 4G64 from my 93 Expo wagon (occasional winter starts ENVELOPS it in smoke), and the head bolts are the single use type. I found headbolts.com in NH as a possible supplier, entered my details, selected Canada (from a worldwide list) as the destination and get the message "illegal shipping method". OK, its just an HTML error I think, so I email them. And I get a reply "No, we don't ship to Canada".

I have the impression they ship within the US only. So why not say so on the website ...

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS

hi Stewart im having some trouble with my isp so i don't know if you got my last message,but if you want you can send them to me and ill send them to you. There is all ways a way to GET IT DONE

Miles

Reply to
mpberti

Thanks for the offer. Today I eventually got the p/n from Chrysler (C$9.50 ea) and ordered them from Mitsu (C$5.50 ea). I could get them for about us$35 the set in Florida, but then there's shipping and customs clearance, and lets not forget our Gouge and Scrape Tax. Its cheaper to get them here.

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS

Why not get ARP fasteners instead? For my 4G63 I used ARP fasteners for the head, mains, and rods. More expensive, but it will handle anything you can put it through.

Gyz

Reply to
Gyzmologist