eating cheese

consumed cheese late last night,

dreamt I owned a minscule audi quattro ( sort of bmw 2002 size) and It would do 160mph off the clock....

why did I have to wake up.

Reply to
Theo

You mean a quattro sport?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

no m8, it was a dream, the car was smaller than a swb, had funny rally stickers on it aswell..

Reply to
Theo

btw I often have weird dreams about cars, I'm going to start posting them on here. :P

Reply to
Theo

I had one on friday night after i crashed, i driving the 405, dented in the dream too, and the coolant light came on, and i ignored it cos i didn't care about the car cos it was dented. 10,000 miles later the light was still on the car was still running :)

Reply to
Dan405

lol a wet dream then :P

Reply to
Theo

Theo raved thus:

I had a dream recently about having a Scooby with nitrous.

Abo

Abo

thats sad tbh, but whatever floats ur boat.

Reply to
Theo

Hmmm. I dreamt I was trying to get to an open air They Might Be Giants concert and was constantly being delayed.

Dunno, but I was glad to. Some pretty freaky shit going on :)

Don't normally remember my dreams but I'd had some Tesco 'low fat' cheese - awful stuff, I'm blaming that.

Reply to
Lordy

I'd had some rather tasty red leicester of the rather more posh variety than your standard plastic stuff.

blimey never again..

Reply to
Theo

LMAO

Reply to
Theo

That will be the chemicals that help the plastic quality of "low-Fat cheese" if such a product can exist.

Wait for the EU to force a rename, "low fat, solid edible savoury milk bye product" they tried with Chocolate, Yoghurt (very recently) etc, etc

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Stop doing the nitrous and you'll stop getting the odd dreams...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

in news:bpflos$cop$ snipped-for-privacy@newsreaderm1.core.theplanet.net, "Tim S Kemp" spake thusly:

Lol

Reply to
Andrew Kirby

If you wish to dream of Fords Eat the cheese from Cheddar Gorge If a Bentley is your thing Partake of some classic Brie If a Holden interests you Follow up with Shropshire Blue But you want a Skoda dream Then you want Kraft Processed Cheese.

*hides*

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

you been eating LIDL cheese again?

Reply to
Theo

I've never been seen in or near a LiDL, thankyouverymuch!

*huffs*

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

You might appreciate this then:

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Geeeze - we've got one doing nitrous, another doing glue....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I normally have Morrisons Mature Low Fat cheese, which is pretty good. Certainly doesn't result in any of the weird shit that the Tesco product did... :)

Reply to
Lordy