Stuff you didn't know you didn't know about cheese...

Tis a giggle!

Go on reach for the Fridge!

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

hehe, particularly good is;

"For those who are confused about the availability of cheese don't forget to view

The one and only guide to rights-of-whey in the UK."

I for one favour the spread-lightly approach, conspicuous cheese consumption is indeed a waste of natural resources, I will be picketing the deli counter in the local Waitrose where the local middle-class housewives park their trolleys willy-nilly while purchasing large amounts of cheese. Do these people not care??

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Mmmmm cheesy I've been out down the farm this afto and on the whey back we stopped and bought some............cheese and some very nice farm's own ice cream

you'll have to bring herself up for a run out Lee they have an onsite choccy shop for the ladies so you can get eatables from every essential food group.Psst they got some stinking bishop not sure if thats an insult or gromits cheese? Derek

Reply to
Derek