Ebay compo

Comon surely one of you brainy bastards can work this out

Its for a 16k Mini cooper

Heres my thought's

The clue is cracker, but nothing to do with robbie coltrane hmm

I Don't know if thats a red herring but there is also some other clues on the forum, one is "not many people will find this", others are "lucky" and "3 or 5 people may know this", very cryptic,

I know cracker < Fitz is known as Lucky White Ghost, and in an episode he goes off to hong-kong to look for a serial killer which the police say is hard to find.

damn this is hard

Keep looking

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

object is to search though ebay auctions until you find the right listing

UPDATE:

Ok heres all the clues I can find so far lol

To start with the first clue was "CRACKER" ________________________________________

Clue 1:

"There will only be a few who can find today's listing.

Perhaps even fewer than five or six.

They will be very 'lucky' indeed.

And it will be easy to see who they are."

Clue 2:

Relax

and the answer will become apparent.

Clue 3 :

Its nothing to do with Jacobs

Clue : 4

Its nothign to do with Robbie Coltrane

Reply to
Ronny

Next clue is "it's friday"

Could be that 80's Tv show CrackerJack??

Reply to
Ronny

Could be but there have got to be lots of people old enough to remember that show. Must be something a bit odd about the show.

Reply to
Depresion

It's the new googlewhacking.

Wasn't the slogan "it's five to five, it's friday, it's crackerjack"

perhaps think around five to five

1655? 4:55pm?
Reply to
fishman

In news:1102605884.9c17ac481f11778f8132b6b064950deb@teranews, fishman decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Heh, clue could well be "pencil"

Reply to
Pete M

I've been thinking about pencil's but thats too easy, maybe at 4:55 they will put the auction up and it will be a crackerjack pencil>?

No-one knows when the auction is up, so its hit or miss lol

Reply to
Ronny

looks like it was 1655 (the time the show was on) that won it.

Reply to
Liam

I got to Crackerjack (coz of the friday bit). And then Jack Frost (coz the clue says Brrr), but am now stuck. I thought possibly Batman (coz of Michael Keaton), but have got to give up as i've got to get ready to go out and the g/f is bugging me :(

Good luck

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Jack Frost was the winning clue :(

Reply to
Ronny

Godamnit!!!! Wer'e planning on gettting a Cooper next yer as well!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

If anyones got a crackerjack pencil stick it on e-bay now..it'll make a mint :o)

Reply to
Mason