You bastards!

You made Tom De Moor go away.

I liked reading his posts!

Reply to
fishman

That bit is easy. Expensif, Lotus, Porsche 928, English can't afford petrol, light weight, company diesel Volvo, l/100km. Sorted.

Dammit man, I should be a Usenet impressionist.

Reply to
Pete M

We have?

Did he announce his departure or has he just been a bit quiet for a couple of days?

Reply to
JackH

Eh? Check 'smell the desperation'. Posted there yesterday. Still got an enormous chip on his shoulder about not being English. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ya, me too; I'm not English either. :)

Reply to
DervMan

Me neither. Which is why I said it. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I'm about as English as the love child of Rob the Weegie and His Lairdship, Doug of Doug hall.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Charlie's probably more English than I am. She has passed the tests to prove it. :-p

Reply to
DervMan

can't his posts are deleted :(

Reply to
Vamp

Bit scots, bit german, bit viking (dna tests showed it), but about 15 generations of pure english.

Reply to
Elder

I'm from Lancs but my grandparents are Lancs, Liverpool and Geordie and their grandparents are American and Irish

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

someone call??????

Reply to
Rob

You could just read some of the ones that aren't deleted though...?

Reply to
DanB

*snort*
Reply to
AstraVanMann

Heh. I'm half not English.

Reply to
AstraVanMann

Such a love child exists?

Reply to
AstraVanMann

I remember seeing a comedian once - Geordie feller (Gavin Webster IIRC) - classic quote from him: "You probably can't tell under this subtle lighting, but I am actually mixed race. Me mum was a woman, and me Dad was a bloke."

Reply to
AstraVanMann

Who are you talking to?

Reply to
JackH

If they did, they would be one crazy mixed up kid.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I know you're no' really a Weegie ;-)

Reply to