Mr. GT Four, Come In Mr. GT Four...

Your R2D2 turned up yet? The fedex site says mine is out for delivery by midday.

My 19's still broke tho so won't get to test it yet :(

-- Chet

Chet

Well, it has made it to the Manchester Depot. Says by 8pm (don't know whether that is UK or Malaysian time)

But the dosey bugger has put Modern road, not Modwen road on the delivery address. Luckily there isn't an Modern road anywhere in Manchester, so hopefully they will work it out.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Mine just arrived. The address was a bit mixed up too but it got here no problems. Lovely piece of engineering. I need to brush up on my japanese now or find english instructions :)

Reply to
Chet

Just arrived. Will check local Noddy Nova place for a Silicon T piece this weekend if I can.

Had it out of the box in the office and fondled the shiney metal dome. ;)

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

It should be a dodddle to install and adjust.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

So come on.

Got it fitted yet? What does it sound like?

Make a quick recording, so I know what I'm going to hear when mines fitted.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Did you not read the bit where i said my cars broken? :)

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Possibly sold, yey!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - For Sale

Reply to
Chet

Awww shit yeah. Bugger.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

does it recirc for an AFM then? was told it wouldn't :(

Reply to
Vamp

Nope it doesn't. I'm going to chance it. It should be a double spring jobby, so it shouldn't leak at idle which causes the worst problem for AFM cars.

Will report when I have it fitted.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Likewise but i won't have any issues with it. I could try it on the brothers VR6 tho, his needs a bailey one to work right. Watch this space.

Reply to
Chet

i was thinking of going for the bailey DV36 i think it is, £135 with fitting kit though! but the trupet on it is massive so should get a nice PTSSSSHHHHH :)

Reply to
Vamp

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted=20 forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

tting kit though! but the=20

That one will definatley work.

And yes, should be loud with that trumpet.

--=20 Carl Robson "Sorry Sir the meatballs are orf" (The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Go for it man. We are all waiting.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I went and got meself some front shocks last night so i'll fit them tonight and stick it on the 19. That'll mean better noise but won't know whether it'll work with the AFM...noise is more important tho isn't it? ;)

Reply to
Chet

Oh yes sir. Noise is the most important thing.

I want the Nova beside me to know it isn't a crappy old normal Celica with a stick on vent, before I drop the clutch.

"Hear my valve, and quake".

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar