OT : 1337hosts/webhosting

Hi guys, just to let you know the situation

I owned 1337hosts for like 3-4 years and lately I have too many customers and not enough time, this is the reason I don't post on here much now, Grant the guy who is looking after the tech side of things has owned the servers from day 1, I rent a server off him as well as a server in the UK.

I also work full time and have a new missus (well 8 months) who lives near London, so I have to divide my time accordingly, he offered to look after the important side of the webhosting like domains and technical support, this is due to my Linux knowledge being zero :)

I am still available on MSN if anyone needs me, but if it's a techie question, it really needs to go though him, if you are having trouble getting emails answered please let me know ASAP and I will kick some ass to get it sorted, if it all goes down hill and people start complaining I will not hesitate to bring you all to new servers.

Please give it a little bit of time to change over and run smoothly, and please let me know if it doesn't, after all, you all stayed loyal to me for so many years, so I will to you :)

Cheers

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny