Perfect Bodywork

Just perfect...

Colin

Nah. Suffers from lack of front-end grip.

Reply to
bootboy

Very tail-happy though, very agile chassis too. Equipped with driver *and* passenger funbags. Sorry, airbags.

Reply to
tomScotland

Looks to be a bit front heavy

Reply to
MitchAlsup

I'd get to grips with that front end.

Reply to
Peter Hill

had a car with the same problem - Loose Chassis.

Reply to
Alister

Could be a suspension issue.

Reply to
john.kulczycki

Concealed f-duct?

Cheers!

Reply to
KingOfPain

In message , KingOfPain writes

Coffee/Monitor moment :)

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Welcome to the league of gentlemen who've had to wipe down their monitors thanks to this thread...

Cheers!

Reply to
KingOfPain

lol

I can think of beter ways to operate it than with my knee

Reply to
Alister

I was thinking it was more of an active ride.

Reply to
john.kulczycki

Only if you cry out the wrong model designation after entering the cockpit.

Reply to
Brad

You won't be allowed in until you've proved your monocoque is rigid enough.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Carmody

Just remember: You can change rubber, but you can't refuel.

Reply to
john.kulczycki

Not to mention completing the course without emptying your tanks too fast.

You don't want to see what's gathered in the run-off areas though.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

All I need are slicks and wets...

Reply to