Are You One Of These Type(s) Of Drivers?

  1. Distracted drivers talking on cell phones (known as Motor Mouths)

  1. Slow drivers in the fast lane (Turtle Racers)

-- I like to call them rolling road blocks.

  1. Pushy drivers who tailgate (Piggybackers)

  1. Drivers who weave through traffic to gain one or two car lengths (Wacky Weavers)

  2. Obnoxious drivers who speed up to keep you from changing lanes (Gap Snatchers)

-- I like that name!!

  1. Hasty drivers who change lanes without signaling (Space Invaders)

-- And this one!

  1. Road Rage (Road Ragers)

  1. Motorcyclists who race down the middle of a lane, between cars (Speed Racers)

  2. Women applying makeup and men shaving (Driving Divas)

  1. Drivers who leave their turn signal on for miles (Morse Coders).

Patrick

Reply to
NoOption5L

what about:

Pseudo-savers

- enter traffic on freeways at 50 mph when the rest are doing 65.

Of course, once they are on there they speed up to 70

Same as pull into traffic from a stop sign and accelerate REAL slow to save gas, making everyone behind them slow and reaccelerate.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I like to call them Maryland drivers. :)

Lane Whippers. They whip into the high speed lane and pace the slower moving cars in the right lane thus forming the rolling road block or RRB. Those caught behind the RRB make up the "rat pack".

Hahaha! Great name. This phenomena is also TMDB - Typical Maryland Driver Behavior.

Is it *that* obvious I've just moved from New England [ RI ] to Maryland? :)

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

Ah, yes...RI highways...Thurbers Ave curve...wonderful place to be on the way home after work. You see all of them there; the Lane Whippers, the Wachy Weavers, the Gap Snatchers...

Check em all out at

Robert A. Plourde Jr.

On 10 May 2006 05:44:39 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com puked:

  1. I'm the guy with my index finger jammed up my nose to the third knuckle, you know, (Pick 'n Flickers)

lab~rat >:-)

poor Dwight..... LOL

I've done you one "better" :)

I got "retired" license plates so not only can "they" cuss me, they can feel reasonably assured I'm too old to cuss back LOL

John

Reply to
nobody

Most of these apply to 98% of all licensed drivers in St. Louis.

Reply to
Amy Andrews

Maybe....

Reply to