Iacoca (sp?) looks like a corpse

On those Chrysler ads. God, you'd THINK people would have learned after Buick's silly Harley Earl ads. All it did was remind people of how GOOD some Buick's were many years ago. With Iacoca, people won't be thinking "Mustang" they'll be thinking "K-Car."

-Rich

"Bittorrents are REFUNDS for all the BAD movie products Hollywood never gave us refunds for in the past"

Reply to
RichA

Pfff, you should look so good when you're 81 years old. Intriguing is the little girl in the ad who looks about 9 or 10 and calls an 81 year old "grandpa". Hmmmm.....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Shit.... I'm only 55 and there are days I wish I felt as good as he looks.....

Reply to
Jim Warman

When 200 years old you will be, look as good you will not.

Reply to
.boB

Well, that's the breaks when you get beat in the head by a spinning ratchet wrench performing idiotic maneuvers.... LOL

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Like I keep telling Mrs. mechanic.... I'm here 'cause I'm crazy.... not 'cause I'm stupid 8^)...The most dangerous thing in our shop is the coffee pot...

Reply to
Jim Warman

That's "old coot" to you, missy.... 8^)

Reply to
Jim Warman

Seen ol' Shelby lately? He's the walking dead.

RichA wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
Joe

Watch who you are calling an old coot. Remember; Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill any time. ;>)

Reply to
Me

They seem to think that the customers for cars like Mustang are being drawn from people who lived in the 1960s. Ask any

20-something who Carrol Shelby is and you are not likely to get an answer.