WTB: Mach 460 Stereo System

Looking for a complete Mach 460 Audio System (deck, speakers, subs, wiring, etc.) to fit a 2004 Mustang. If you have one or know where I can find one, please let me know via email.

Just A Guy

Reply to
Just A Guy

I have the deck, speakers, and subs but no wiring. Took it out of my 03 Mach 1, but left all the wiring in place. I will give you a sweet deal if you want it without wiring.

Reply to
Miguel Pagan

Hay Miguel, if Just A Guy isn't interested I sure am. Let me know, thanks. Just remove the nospam Ed

snipped-for-privacy@nospamstny.rr.com

Reply to
ED

Just out of curiosity, what's the market value of a complete 460 sound system? I have a 2004 GT and was thinking about pulling the stereo system to make room for gauges. I hardly ever listen to the stereo when I drive.

Reply to
Alan Wedin

Speakers enclosures (incl the front pods) and amps might get you $100:

The whole package- 6-disc in-dash cd changer...speakers (incl the front pods)...amps AND wiring sold on eBay for $300:
The in dash changer alone should bring $100-150, although one went for $240

Reply to
Dinsdale

LOL. I wonder what the dealerships add on for the 460 sound system on a new car. $1000.00?

Reply to
Alan Wedin

Oh, and Thanks!

Reply to