2000 XTerra - Rear window washer problem

I have a 2000 XTerra and the rear window washer has stopped working. The rear window wiper works fine. What's the likely cause?

I've checked the fuses--probably not a thoroughly as I should have, but I can't imagine that the rear window washer would be on a different fuse than the rear window wiper, and that fuse is fine.

Help!

Thanks.

Reply to
paulvbgod

could be the nozzle is plugged or the pump is shot.

Reply to
: p

Or, even more common, the rear reservoir is empty.

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg