97 Nissan PU rear bumper

Why is it so hard to find a 97 Nissan PU chrome rear bumper? Google finds hundreds (a guess) of front bumpers, but hardly any rear bumpers, except 1 seller on eBay. His are not OEM, but he claims that they are new, exact, and insurance company approved as OEM replacement. If any one knows where to buy (besides the local Nissan dealer/parts). All I need is the chrome step bumper without the brackets, step pads, and lights (cheaper). If I have to, I will buy the whole assembly just for the chrome part.

Reply to
Willshak