Car cover recommendations?

I have to leave my car outside. I want to keep tree sap off of it. I need a car cover for a 2004 sentra 4 door. Any recommendations?

tia art

Reply to
arthur

If you're going to leave it under trees dripping sap, an ordinary cloth cover won't do. It would probably end up glued to the car! I'd recommend getting one custom-made from a plastic that can stand solvents (cleaning sap off *it* rather than your car), but there's likely a vendor online who already sells them.

HTH, JPM

Reply to
DemoDisk