Nissan Almera 1998 - Stereo Problems!!

I have a an Almera (98 plate) and need to get the standard stereo out so that I can put a new one in but cant figure out how. I have unscrewed the two screws around that part of the dash facia (around the heater controls, ash tray and air vents etc) but once you have done that you cant pull it off. I must be missing something.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, Cheers, Demetri

Reply to
Demetri