Website for List of Diagnostic Codes ??

Hi,

This is driving me insane. I used to use

to get the meaning of ecu codes for my 96 sentra. But now
is "under construction" and not available. Google is giving me all sorts of unsatisfying results. Anyone know a website for ecu codes for sentras obd 1 ??? (Not obd 2)

Thanks

Reply to
SentraMench

Here you go;

CD

Reply to
codifus

Get the FSM from here

this is the Field Service Manual for Sentras 1994-2006 covered. It is in a .PDF file format. Use the idx file as the index file, this manual covers the error codes and much more. Other sites for Nissan Sentra owners are Nissanforums.com, SR20.net(they also cover the 1.6l engine too, along with the SR16 and SR18 variants (DE & DET & VE)

Reply to
LouieG