PCV Valve Location on 1999 Altima

I wanted to replace the PCV valve on my 1999 Altima as part of a 100K mile tune-up. The problem is I cannot find where it is located! I have the 1998 Chilton's manual and it is not where the manual says it was in 1998. Chilton's never did publish a later manual for Altimas.

I have been all over and under my car looking for it. Help would be appreciated. I am guessing it accessed somewhere from underneath the vehicle.

Reply to
Tom Kunsitis