Re: 4th generation Maxima door light

Check and clean the contacts on the lamp holder. Also the wires going from the door to the car. Could be a wire is damaged as it goes through the door jamb. I believe they are all fused together. Fusebox is located in lower left dash area, near the hood release. Diagram should be on cover of fuse box. In the owners manual, they call this the step light. You have no owners manual I gather. Good luck. Bob

95 SE Auto 89 SE Auto traded
Driver's side front in-door light no longer works, even after > switching out the working bulb from the passenger door light. Could > it be a fuse which only affects this one bulb, since everything else > is working fine,..and if so, any idea where in the fusebox it's > located? Thanks for your input.
Reply to
BeeP