Moisture in headlamps

Hi Everyone, Any good ideas on how to get rid of moisture build up in headlamps? I thought of blowing it out...but I don't want debris of any sort to get stuck in there. How about sucking it out with a vac? Heat? Leaving the lamps on with the back cover open? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Dan. PS> 2003 307.

Reply to
tricky4000

All depends what sort of headlight it is. If it is one with bulbs that push in then just take the bulbs out for a couple of days.

Reply to
Maybe Not

And/of blow hot air in with a hair dryer. Some lights have removable lenses so you can get in that way and check the gaskets at the same time

Reply to
Malc