Roof folds down but boot lid will not close

Hi I have a 207CC and when I try to put the roof down it folds into the boot but the boot lid will not shut. I hear the bong and it tells me that the operation is not complete. I can put the roof up and the boot lid will close but not on opening. Can anyone help as to why this happens?

Reply to
Marvin

replying to Marvin, Ell wrote: Did you find out what the problem was with this in the end. Same problem here and can?t find any answers :( So frustrating!

Reply to
Ell