Re: '48 Pontiac fastback 2 dr sedan

Seldom is a ford motor ever put into anything that originally didnt come with one. Very strange.

Btw I'd love to own this one minus the fuzzy dice :P

Nick Trouns> > > > Ewww christ, who'd put a Ford mill into an old classic like that?! > > > > Nick. > > Yes :( > If it had the orig straight eight, I would be seriously interested. > > > > 1948 Pontiac Silver Streak 2 door fastback, with 1984 Mustang 305" > > > engine, >
Reply to
Bonnevilles R Kewl

These are the rumblings of true died in the wool Pontiac/GM fans. I'm with them. :)

Tony

Reply to
Tony V.