New lease car, Rover 75 first impressions

Picked it up today, Rover 75 Connoisseur SE CDTi Tourer, first impressions are:

The good:

The new nose is growing on me already (it looks better in the metal than the photos) & the car looks very striking in silver. Lovely and quiet, high quality interior, well equipped, lots of nice touches. Excellent ride, but still retaining ok handling, comfy seats with loads of adjustments. Lovely engine, by far the best diesel I have driven, great pulling power and effortless midrange acceleration Clever tailgate with the option of opening the glass only.

The bad:

Drivers footwell is too small, a bad flaw for people with long legs/big feet like me. I don't like the feel of the wooden portions of the steering wheel. The sound system is not brilliant quality, certainly not good enough for this price bracket. The car locks the doors as you move off, hopefully I can turn this feature off once I have had a good read of the manual.

The ugly!

I had the car for 3 hours and the fan blower packed up!, went straight back to the dealer and they quickly found a relay had failed, and popped a new one in, not a good start!

Al in all I like this car, hopefully the relay incident was a one off and my

9 months with this car will be relaxed and trouble free.
Reply to
Bob