Rear Screen Help - Rover 214sei

With the onslaught of cold weather my rear window heater has broken.

The connection wire to the window has come apart from the hatch..can anyone suggest the best fix between wir & glass?

Thanks in advance,

JJ

Reply to
superchicken

I have succesfully used circuit works cw2400 conductive epoxy (not cheap, but effective - try RS Components) Clean up with IPA first as there always seems to be a greasy film on the glass. Helps the curing if everything is warm, not easy this weather! Also, apply a bit of pressure to get a thin layer of epoxy, and make sure it doesn't move while the epoxy is curing. PSU Pete

Reply to
PSU Pete

You can also get conductive epoxy from Maplin's but as Pete says, it's comes in at around £25 a tube (still cheaper than the excess on your screen).

Andy J.

Reply to
Andy J.