SAAB 900S 1992 Not Starting

Well just got this car and put new clutch ,Slave,MasterCylnder In thats seems OK put $1000 in to the car paid $200 Now its A convertable , So hit the switch to see if the roof would go up & down It did Fine. After that the car did not Start ??? I turn the Key all I here IS the relay click Any Idea's . I push Started and the car started ,but after I shut car off turn the key no start. Please Please

Reply to
SAABBuddy

I have a 92 conv. just put a new starter in this week. Had same problem that did correct it. Starter easy to put in auto zone 144.oo after core charge.

good luck papa

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK