63 Lark 2 door Sedan V8 4 speed FS

As some of you know I have been on again/off again about selling my Lark. Well I'm on again. I have a solid 63 Lark Regal 2 door Sedan for sale with a pile of NOS and rare parts. Here is a list of most of the parts I have to go with the car: GOOD RUNNING 259 4BBL WITH DELCO DIST AND EDELBROCK CARB NOS REAR BUMPER (64-6. WILL FIT 62-3) DELUXE HORN RING-GOOD USED BUMPER GUARDS-4 NOS TRUNK LOCK HOUSING APPEARS NOS TRUNK V8 EMBLEM- NICE USED WINDOW WINDER ESCUTCHEONS 2 CLEAR NOS TAILLIGHT HOUSINGS NOS SHELF WEAR TURN SIGNAL LEVER NICE USED

4 BLUE ARMRESTS NICE USED 1 RED ARMRESTS NOS 2 SEAT HINGE COVERS ROSE NOS 2 LOWER TRUNK LID CHROME TRIM EDGE MOULDING NOS 1 LOWER TRUNK LID CHROME NOS 1 TRUNK LID NOS 2 BACKUP LIGHT LENSES 1353167 NOS 1353166 NOS 4 63 LARK POVERTY HUBCAPS NOS 2 HEADLIGHT FRAMES NOS 2 63 LARK TAILLIGHT LENSES NOS 2 FRONT MARKER LENSE NOS 1 TRUNK EMBLEM CHROME EMBLEM SURROUND APPEARS NOS 1 GRILL SURROUND NOS 1 1355043 V8 GRILLE EMBLEM 2 RED DOOR PANELS NOS 2 REAR TRIM PANELS RED NOS '64 FRONT,REAR SEAT COVERS RED NOS 1 SPEEDOMETER PREPRODUCTION-yes preproduction-has a tag on the back that says "63V as per blueprint" 1 GUAGE CLUSTER PREPRODUCTION REBUILT T10 WITH ZERO MILES(from a Studebaker) NOS FIBREGLASS FLOOR SHIFTER PLATE GOOD USED CLUTCH PEDAL BELL HOUSING CLUTCH/PRESSURE PLATE 4 SPEED DRIVE SHAFT 4 SPEED YOKE MANUAL TRANS FLYWHEEL MOUNTING BOLTS BENCH SEAT 4 SPEED SHIFTER SHOP MANUALS INC PARTS MANUALS ON CD ROM DANA 44 TT 3.08 (CURRENTLY UNDER CAR) NICE COMPLETE RED 64 DASH WITH GAUGES INC CLOCK NOS PASSENGER REAR FENDER (64-66) RUST FREE DRIVERS REAR FENDER SOLID FRONT FENDERS (WERE NOS BUT HAD BEEN USED RECENTLY) NOS INNER FENDERS ONE NOS HEADLIGHT PANEL (WELDS TO INNER FENDERS) NOS HEADER PANEL REBUILT FRONT SUSPENSION TO BE INSTALLED-KINGPINS, CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS ETC WITH TURNER DISC BRAKES (HAVE ROTORS, STILL NEED CALIPERS) REBUILT STEERING BELLCRANK CHEV SMALL BLOCK FRAME MOUNTS FROM 65 DAYTONA V8 SWAY BAR There's a lot of good stuff here to turn this Lark into a great car. Would make a great R2 clone for the Pure Stock drags. I will not separate any of it. Asking $5500 for it all. I have a clear title for the car. I'm located in Ingersoll, Ontario about 2 hours from Buffalo and 90 minutes from Port Huron, Michigan. Buy it all, keep what you need and sell the rest! I can email pics those who are serious. Thanks Todd

Car has clear title. I'm located in Ingersoll, Ontario, 2 hours from Buffalo NY and about 90 minutes to Port Huron Mi. I do know a reliable guy who can deliver the car at a reasonable rate. Looking for $5500 or best offer for all of it. You guys know that if you are going to do a 63 Lark right you'd be spending this kind of money on parts. This would be perfect as an R2 clone.

-- Message posted using

information at

ToddinOntario

I have a similar '63 2 dr here which has a good running 350 in it for sale if anybody cares. needs paint & a little TLC. Lost my pix when I had someone reformat my computer, even though I requested that he back up all of my foles & address book. barry'd in Studes

More information at

Barry