TV Drag Racing Marathon Today 4/7 (ot)

ESPN Classic channel... NHRA marathon. Non stop until 8:30pm

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Damn! I just dropped back to basic cable to save some money!

Reply to
zoombot

Nirvana for Pro class watchers... They ran the last seven or eight years of the US Nationals at Indy... Back to back to back... Pro Stock, Pro Bike, Top Fuel dragster, and fuel Funny Car...

Damn! I just dropped back to basic cable to save some money!

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I dont get CS or DIY in my cable package.It aint easy being me.(Sorry Dave...had to borrow that line)

Bob40

Reply to
Bob