Windshield install in '57 Packard

Anyone have any tips on how to install them correctly? The glass guy hasn't worked on one before. Bottom first? Top first? Help!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

If it's your car, do it yourself. Piece of cake using the "rope" method and make sure that all trim is installed into the rubber seal BEFORE installing the assembly into the vehicle.

A shop manual shows exactly what to do.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Pay the $95 to $130 and have a pro do it. Back in the 80's I had some gys try and they screwed up the stainless. No need to go int specifics but I was accused of shrinking the window opening.

Reply to
Bill Glass

Reply to
blacklarkviii