Give it up for Everyone

Hey,

I would like to take this chance to thank you all for being a very helpful and insightful source of info on subarus and stuff. Especially my thanks go out to BlueSTi, who has repeatedly answered all of my posts in lightning speed. Keep doing a wonderful job everyone. This is truly one of the greatest posts around.

JP Silver Bullet

Reply to
JP

No problem Man! Let us know how it goes with your WRX.

BlueSTi "Scary-fast"

Reply to
BlueSTi