Is this a good price for an '02 Outback in Canada?

Hyatt Subaru/Infiniti: Calgary, AB -- one price system

2000 Outback Wagon, Auto, 60,000 km, looks good Most options except leather.

Their 'one' price $22,995 (Canadian of course)

It seems highish to me, but what do I know. Is it high, and by how much.

If I take it for an inspection what should I ask the mechanic to study carefully?

Thanks!!!

Norm

Father Guido ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ I plan on living forever... so far, so good

Reply to
FatherGuido

Woah! Let's not get carried away here, I have a 2000 for which I paid $26000. If depreciation over almost 4 years was only 10% of the vehicle's value, we'd all be dancing in the streets. Pretty low mileage though.

--

Reply to
Madison MacLard

Huh. I'm talking the Outback Outback, not a Legacy Outback, or an Imprezza Outback (Subaru sure makes looking up stuff interesting with virtually every model coming in an Outback version *L*).

A 2003 Automatic Outback Outback has an MSRP of $33000 Cdn. Are you saying they were only $26000Cdn in 2000? $22995 would be a great price for the seller then.

Did you buy your Outback new? What kind of discount do they give on new Outbacks?

Thanks for your help!