Re: Had a chance to try a Bimmer

> At least Subaru / Toyota didn't cripple the BRZ / 86 by making it only > available as a silly automatic or paddle-shift garbage.

Now that you mentioned it I just _love_ the practical joke mazda plays on rx-8 buyers: you can have a stick with an LSD on the rear (driven) axle OR you could have automatic "for the same amount of money". Which would effectively strip LSD off the car (I don't think it's even available for extra pay: apparently the rotary can exert significant amount of torque (don't laugh) to be a problem to the slushbox in the presence of lsd)

Reply to
AD