Yokohama S306 tyre, any satisfied user here ?

I have 2 ( 195/70R14 91H, serial # C4150U-1, made in Phillipines ) of these steel radials fitted on 6" wide JRD alloy wheels, @30 psi, as front wheels of a Proton Saga ( 970 kg ) : both have incredibly bad grip ( wet / dry ), screech a lot ( > Michelin / Goodyear / Dunlop / Sime ) even when braked just a bit hard, & lose ( without puncture or valve leak, & no bubble when soaked in water ) nitrogen gas 4-5x as fast as any of these 4 other brands. Yet 1 Yokohama ( 195/65R15 ) Aspec tyre I've used seemed fine.

Reply to
TE Cheah