OT - Just a coincidence?

What a comeback. I'm so impressed. One anonymous handle preaching to another.

If the English had not employed the Hessians, the French would have been superfluous. Certainly they gave us an edge, but weren't exactly the cream of the crop.

Reply to
user

Then by all means, feel free to flip France a bird as we celebrate our independence from England this weekend. It's a free country, after all.

Reply to
Truckdude

That it is. So is France...thanks to us.

Reply to
user

No argument there.

Reply to
Truckdude

Typical shameless, bald-faced lie from a right-winger.

Reply to
dizzy

So after I read this, I went to bed. I wake up this morning and what is the History Channel talking about. Yup, how ineffective the Maginot line was.

Reply to
hachiroku